Our ready-to-go Confetti Cone Kit is great value for money, with 25 cones, 2 bags of mixed delphinium biodegradable confetti (that’s 2 litres!) and a presentation box all in one for £33.99. Just pop outside your ceremony venue for a great set of photos with no hassle!
But if your venue doesn’t allow confetti, even biodegradable petals, we’ve come up with a few alternative ideas for this handy kit, by splitting it in two.
Presentation Box and Cones
– Sweet Buffet: fill the cones with sweets, popcorn, mints, chocolates or any treat you can think of and invite your guests to help themselves.
– Table Trivia: as an icebreaker, why not print some trivia questions on slips of paper and fill the cones with them. Ask the Best Man or Maid of Honour to take the box around your tables and give one person on each table a cone or two and start a quiz going. You can theme the questions around you as a couple, films, books, celebrity gossip…anything you can think of!
– Kid’s Centerpiece: if you have a kids table, chances are they won’t appreciate your carefully though out centrepiece. So why not fill the cones with crayons and little toys – whatever you would put in a party bag – and let the kids help themselves during the speeches?
– Drink Details: the latest trend in reception touches is to have straws, stirrers or little flags to add to drinks. A practical and stylish way to display them is to pop them in the cones and box and put it on the bar with a card saying help yourself.
– Decoration: fill teacups, champagne flutes or lanterns for unusual centrepieces or decorative touches around the venue.
– Scattering: confetti looks lovely loosely scattered on tables, around the cake, around the guestbook…anywhere that looks like it needs a little extra something.
– Guestbook: fill a vintage suitcase, basket or the presentation box itself with confetti and ask your guests to leave their cards in it, or ask them to write you a note on a card (vintage postcards are lovely) and put it into the box for you to retrieve the next day – like a lucky dip.
– Honeymoon: if you’re spending your first night or your honeymoon in the UK, why not scatter the petals on the bed or add them to a bad for a truly romantic touch?
High Society Bride Confetti Cones only £33.99!
Available to buy online at highsocietybride.co.uk